Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baked Spaghetti...

I always like to have homemade meals for dinner and we are trying to make it a "treat" to go out to eat. So this blog is what we are having for dinner each night and I will post recipes if I have them.

My goal is to have better meal planning and more dinners at home! I welcome any recipes and what everyone else is having for dinner tonight! Please email me at emh1996@yahoo.com.

Guess what this means Ryan? LEFTOVERS at work!! I will then post family opinions on the meals. Hopefully blogging about our dinner will help me stick to cooking every night!


Here is tonight:
Baked Spaghetti
1 Cup Onion, Chopped
1 T Butter
1 Can Tomatoes, Diced
1 Can Sliced Mushrooms, Drained
2 tsp Oregano
1 lb Ground Beef, Cooked and Drained
1 (12oz)Pkg Spaghetti Noodles, Cooked and Drained
2 C Shredded Cheese
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/4 C Milk
1/2 C Paremsan Cheese
In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, oregano and cooked ground beef. Simmer for 10 minutes. Place half of the cooked spaghetti in a 9x13 inch pan and top with half of the meat mixture and 1 cup shredded cheese. Repeat layer. Mix the soup and milk until smooth. Pour over the top of the last layer. Sprinkle with Paremsan Cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes uncovered. Put last cup of shredded cheese on top. Cook for 10 more minutes or until heated.


Here is the simmering...
Here is the final product prior to cooking...


No comments:

Post a Comment